We have several facilities in Mexico, all of them have these standards:
Air Quality Control
- Biosecurity Level 3: according to WHO.
- Laminar flow system and HEPA filters to ensure sterile environment 99.996%.
- Temperature control, relative humidity and positive pressure.
Good Manufacturing Practices
- Monitoring, verification and validation of cell cultures daily.
- Qualified professional staff specialized in cell cultures.
- Good manufacturing practices that ensure traceability.
The stem cell biobanks must provide quality, traceability, and security in their products, these are the most important reasons to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.