What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of living cells to restore or improve the function of an organ and tissues whose have been injured.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy is a medical tourism facilitator helping patients find inexpensive stem cell treatments for various ailments.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy, is a service of Mexico Bariatric Center, a medical tourism facilitator. MexicoStemCellTherapy.com is a resource, educating patients the various stem cell therapies in Mexico.
As more stem cell therapy studies show positive improvement in the lives of patients, people need a better resource on the ever-changing world of stem cell therapy. Thus, Mexico Stem Cell Therapy was born.
Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico
Undergoing various stem cell treatments in Mexico is considerably less expensive than undergoing them in the U.S. or Canada. Mexico has been practicing the art of stem cell therapies for years with successful results.
We’ve partnered with DNA Vita Therapeutics, a certified medical provider, a company that has been in business since 2005 and has grown to 10 clinics in Mexico.
If you’re looking for more information please contact our team.
Stem Cell News
- Discovery: New biomarker for cancer stem cells
- Protein could offer therapeutic target for pancreatic cancer
- Human heart cells are altered by spaceflight, but return to (mostly) normal on Earth
- Stem cell transplants used to grow fully functional lungs in mice
- Learning to stop cancer at its roots
- Researchers discover how cells know their future and forget their past
- Preemies who develop chronic lung disease had more stem cells at birth
- Transient wave of hematopoietic stem cell production in late fetuses and young adults
- Some skin cancers may start in hair follicles
- Lymphatic system found to play key role in hair regeneration
- Milk from teeth: Dental stem cells can generate milk-producing cells
- Anti-arthritis drug also stops tuberculosis bacillus from multiplying in blood stem cells
- Embryonic development: Earlier origin of neural crest cells
- 'Instant liver, just add water'? Not quite, but a better way to grow multiple organs
- A compound effective to chemotherapy-resistant cancer cells identified